The significance of the Freetown Pitch Night becomes clear when we consider
- It is a critical element in an ecosystem that supports a new breed of entrepreneurs in Sierra Leone,
- Potential for GDP growth and job creation, and
- Attract Investors.
What is Pitch Night?
Pitch Night is a night, which provides budding entrepreneurs in Sierra Leone the opportunity to pitch their post revenue business. At pitch night entrepreneurs provide a holistic view of their business to a vibrant Sierra Leonean entrepreneur community allowing them to market their business, solicit feedback, advice and potential partnerships.
Pitch Night Purpose
- Increase desirability and confidence in pursuing entrepreneurship.
- Provide pitch practice to entrepreneur.
- Role-model pitching and entrepreneurship to others.
- Provides stability to entrepreneurship activities.
- Provides linkages to markets, investors, partners, customers, suppliers, business support services, and capacity developers.
Download or Read online-PitchNight_paper_web_significance-2018